Position: Regional Sales Manager - Canada
Reports to: Director of Sales, Americas
This position is responsible for the development and management of Channel Partners, Customers and Prospects in their Region. Regional Sales Managers manage multiple districts within a region, maintains complimentary and competitive market presence and works with Senior Leadership regarding strategies and execution as appropriate for their territory. In this role you will oversee all sales and distribution in your assigned territory and work to grow your market presence. Candidate must possess innate leadership qualities, excel in maintaining and onboarding clients and relationships, and have a true passion for sharing the benefits our product offering.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development of their region both with and without Channel Partner involvement.
- Executes sales strategies in their region and with their Channel Partners.
- Works closely with Vertical Market Managers to identify opportunities for growth.
- Performs competitive analysis and maintains a database of complementary and competitive products and Channel Partners.
- Establishes and maintains a healthy new project growth funnel to support regional, segment and product sales objectives.
- Monitors and reports on VOC performance metrics to maintain highest level of customer service.
- Develop value propositions and set target pricing accordingly.
- Engage with the industry throughout the value chain and identify trends and unmet needs.
- Drive new product development opportunities through market justified business plans.
- Identify gaps in our current capabilities and develop action plans to address them.
- Launch new products, gain early market acceptance, and accelerate penetration.
- Own the 4-Ps for marketing and determine appropriate targets for Sales.
- Identify, generate and capture more value from existing products in our portfolio.
- Define and refine key strategic customers and establish strong collaborative relationships.
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends.
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors.
- Identifies partnering opportunities for complementary third-party products to broaden company's market share.
- Maintains communications and contacts to collect and analyze technical, financial, schedule, and sales information for the region.
- Call and potentially visit prospects to generate sales pipeline for sales goals & metric.
- Generate weekly sales reports and submits them to management
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence in the territory.
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients.
- Update client information in the company contact database.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth.
- Manage contracts and processes, to ensure conditions and requirement are fulfilled.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
Key Performance Metrics:
- Maximize the enterprise value. Exceed annual revenue and profit targets while positioning business for sustainable results in support of a 5-year strategic plan.
- Facilitate a culture of excellence.
- Maintain health and safety initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, engineering or a related field.
- Strong knowledge in the Industrial Power Industry.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of professional experience, including 3 years as a Regional Sales Manager.
- Commercial development acumen including value chain analysis, customer needs analysis, definition of value proposition, market positioning and a track record of success.
- Willingness and ability to travel 50+%.
- Highly competent in implementing strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, public speaking, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix organization and team environment.
- Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning.
- Ability to generate respect and trust from staff and external constituencies.
- Proficiency with ERP, CRM, and MS Office software applications.
Position: Financial Analyst - Canada
ZOOK Canada Inc., a steadily growing manufacturing company located in Burlington ON and specializing in over-pressure safety equipment, is seeking a Financial Analyst with 3+ years' experience providing accurate, data-based information on the company’s profitability. The Financial Analyst will use the newly implemented NAV 2017 ERP system to review and analyze item level detail and costing, generate reporting, perform ad hoc analysis, and assist the Controller in closing the books and in performing accounting duties. Initially, the position will centre around the company’s utilization of ZOOK’s newly implemented NAV 2017 ERP system, therefore prior ERP experience is highly desired. Candidates with a demonstrated mastery of data extraction tools and/or Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
In this role, you would be required to:
- Become a “power user” of NAV and learn the system’s capabilities in detail.
- Analyze cost data, margins, etc., prepare reports and propose cost/routing adjustments in NAV 2017 ERP.
- Research and provide creative recommendations to improve procedures and financial performance, reduce costs, and improve methods to record/extract information in NAV.
- Determine cost of products manufactured by assisting in establishing standard costs and collecting operational data.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, and recommending actions to management.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports.
- Assist with monthly close process, payroll, and maintenance of accurate books and records.
- Reconcile transactions and records by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintain/enhance all controls and procedures.
- Other tasks/projects as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with Accounting Designation preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of public accounting experience or equivalent industry experience.
- Significant NAV and/or ERP experience desired, Jet reports experience an asset.
- Demonstrate ability to extract and synthesize data to answer specific business questions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Pivot Table creation.
- Inventory accounting through an ERP experience preferred.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects for various stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with team leadership capability; a strong desire to advance career and be willing to work hard to achieve it.
- Ability to keep financial and personnel information strictly confidential.
- Desire to enhance functional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, participating in online learning and conducting independent research.
Location: Appleby and QEW area, Burlington, ON
If you have a strong desire to advance your career and are willing to work hard to achieve it, forward a copy of your resume in confidence, providing details of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or telephone calls please.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).