The upstream sector of the oil and gas industry is the essential first step in the entire extraction of the refining process.
ZOOK recognizes that upstream applications have a significant degree of complexity. Our engineering experts have solved many customer applications by designing the right solution. In drilling applications, ZOOK offers rupture disk devices for both pressure activation and pressure relief including:
- Overpressure protection within the casing, drill string or downhole tool
- Pressure activation of equipment or tools
- Hydraulic fracking
- Over-pressure protection of liquid/gas seperators
- Perforation guns
- Testing of the tubing string
- Pressure vessels ie. towers, knock-out, drums, heat exchangers, separators, accumulators, flare stacks, sulfur recovery units, etc.
- Downhole applications with customized backpressure support
- Wellhead protection
- Cementing Pumps
There are many other pressure relief applications we provide to the Oil & Gas, Upstream Industry. Please contact ZOOK for applications not listed.
|Recommended Products||Fracking||Wellhead Protection||Pipeline Pumps||Cementing||Pressure Activation Equipment|
|Reverse Acting Disks
RA4 RA6 RA8 RAX
|Forward Acting Disks
ARD D FAX FDZ PB
|Custom Welded Assemblies (CWA)|
|Screw Type Holders|
|Union Type Holders|
|Burst Sensors & Indicators|