ARD - Forward Acting Disk
The ARD rupture disks (bursting discs) provide a simple, inexpensive protection to storage tanks collapsing.
- State-of-the-art laser slotted metal section
- Mounts between standard ANSI Class 150 and 300 welding neck flanges, or equivalent with same bore diameter
- Standard materials of construction: 316SS metal section(s), Teflon seal, Compressed fiber gaskets (Other materials available)
- Temperature ratings to 500°F (260°C)
- Manufacturing range: all ARD Disks are supplied with 0% manufacturing range