When connected to an electrical alarm, the BA Rupture Disk (bursting disc) Burst Sensor alerts personnel to take immediate action to protect system components from further damage upon an overpressure event.
- Electrically conductive
- Installs on vent side of the disk holder or alone
- Requires minimal flange face-to-face clearance
- Adapts to virtually all makes/types of rupture disks, including Graphite types
- Fits easily into existing pipe systems
- Optional leak detection (BA-LD) for damaged rupture disks or fugitive emissions from relief valves or atmospheric designed systems
- BA-LD functions with or without a rupture disk