FS-V Inverted Type Rupture Disk
ZOOK’s Fluoropolymer Sintered Graphite Rupture Disk (bursting disc) offers enhanced features when compared to resin impregnated graphite disks. The Fluoropolymer coating is sintered at a high temperature onto a graphite blank. The durable coating seals the graphite material enhancing the corrosive capability and allows the disk to operate at sub-zero to elevated temperatures with minimal effect on the burst performance of the rupture disk (bursting disc).
- Burst ratings up to 30 psi (2.07 bar) (Use FS Inverted Type for higher burst ratings)
- 0% manufacturing range is standard
- Carbon steel armor standard, 316SS optional
- Furnished complete with set of PTFE gaskets – attached
- Extended temperature range: –290°F to +500°F (–179°C to +260°C)
- ASME UD, PED/CE and TUV markings available