The Insulated Unit Graphite Rupture Disk (bursting disc) is best for temperatures exceeding 430°F (221°C) to 700°F (371°C).
- Furnished as an attached unit. Disk’s nameplate rating must be established at the cold face temperature of the insulation
- NOT available for TWO-WAY Disks or disks with ring or plate vacuum supports
- Insulated Units are supplied armored with required insulation and gaskets for service above 430°F (221°C) to 700°F (371°C). Standard armor is carbon steel, gaskets are compressed fiber, and insulation is spun alumina/silica. This insulation prohibits use with liquids and some corrosives. Other materials are available upon request
- Contact ZOOK for flow reduction factor when using Insulated Unit
- For temperatures exceeding 700°F (371°C) Contact ZOOK