Inverted Type Rupture Disk
The INVERTED Type Graphite Rupture Disk (bursting disc) is the best choice for higher burst ratings.
- Designed to fit ASME B16.5 Class 150 and 300 flanges
- 0% manufacturing range
- Flat surface of the disk contacts the process media
- Operating pressures to 90% of the disk’s marked burst pressure (Contact ZOOK for operating ratio for burst pressures below 40 psig)
- Temperature ratings –290°F to +700°F (–179°C to +371°C) Maximum temperature rating without insulation is 430°F (221°C) or 700°F (371°C) with insulation. Contact ZOOK for higher temperature ratings. The specified temperature shall be at the disk location at the time when the disk is expected to rupture
- Stocked INVERTED Disks, ready for immediate shipment.
- Sizes: 1", 1-1/2", 2", 3" to fit ASME B16.5 Class 300 flanges
- Burst Ratings: 175, 200, 225, 250, 275, 300 psig @ 72°F (22°C)
- Note: Sizes 6" and 8" ASME B16.5 Class 150 flanges with burst ratings 125, 150 psig @ 72°F (22°C) are stocked in INVERTED type